From The Director
Dear Potential 2020 Camp Carl Summer Staff,
Thank you for your interest in being a part of our community of Christ followers who long to share the wonderful Gospel with kids, while reminding each other of the transforming truth the Gospel holds for us too! Our God doesn’t call the equipped, He equips the called!
Please pray and seek guidance to know whether camp is a good fit for you this summer and to know which job responsibilities would best fit your gifts and your season in life. Because of the nature of this ministry and the amount of applications we receive, we will only be considering applications of current High School Seniors and older.
Returning Staff, please be aware that we have acquired a new software and EVERYONE will need to create a New Account for Summer 2020!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
1. Allow for 30 – 40 minutes to complete the application.
2. Make sure you have information on three references: a full-time church staff, a current or former supervisor, and a teacher. Information needed: email, phone number, and willingness of reference to complete a reference form.
3. Be prepared with a headshot picture of yourself. This picture should be of your shoulders and face and contain no other person/pet or object. Please be smiling in your picture! If you are hired, it will be used in our prayer booklets and communications to parents.
4. Be prepared with dates of any summer vacation requests.
5. Be sure you are available for staff training.
After your application is completed, you will receive an email containing your next steps!
Thank you for considering employment at Camp Carl this summer. I hope you have a desire to serve, a willingness to work with leadership, a humble spirit, a hard working attitude, and a strong faith in Jesus Christ. Praying with you that God will give us wisdom with this decision.
For the Kids and our Savior,
Tom Sullivan Camp Director