Looking to someday work on staff at Camp Carl as a Wrangler? This training will help equip you with the knowledge and skills beneficial to one day join our summer staff. This camp operates under the direction of our Barn Manager and assists our wranglers in caring for the horses, cleaning and maintaining the barn, and helping to lead campers on trail rides. Additionally, Camp Carl wrangler staff will do an assessment of every WIT for their personal development.
entering 9th - 12th Grade
Leadership Camp Price
Here's what you Get
- 6 Days, 5 Nights
- 15 meals included
- 40 hours serving in the horse barn
- 5 Small Group Sessions to nurture spiritual growth
- 5 solo devotional times to encourage the crew to grow in their relationship with God
- 5+ hours of fun other activities (Swimming, Paddle Boarding, etc.)
- 5:1 camper to counselor ratio
- Camp Carl Wrangler In Training T-Shirt
Overnight campers get to slide across West Branch in a tube, tackle indoor and outdoor climbing elements, swim in a pool, climb and tumble on lake inflatables, ride any of our 50 horses, hike through our unique creek, attempt to hit a target with a bow and arrow, along with tons of other surprises.